'Blink'

Well..I have been treating my skin with some medicals,this is the main reason why I couldn't post any looks these days..I just wanted to get adapted to the situation because any sort of Cosmetics are banned for me!! Also the weather is still rainy and I cannot wear the clothes I have planned so far..Nevermind...I chose to combine my Lady-like pencil skirt with my blinking sneakers that my husband's present for me in case of the rain..bare legs,without make up...Do you like it??

Hava hala yağmurlu ve boğuk...Kafamda tasarladığım hiçbir kombin bu havalar için elverişli değil!
Ben de hanım hanımcık kalem eteğimi sporlarla kombinleyeyim dedim ki değişiklik olsun,yağmur yağarsa bu botumsu sporlar ayaklarımı korusun...Çıplak bacak ve sıfır makyaj,sizce durum ne??











Top // Üst : Collezione
Skirt // Etek : LC Waikiki
Sneakers // Spor Ayakkabılar : Derimod - Blink
Bag // Çanta : Mango
Denim Jacket // Kot Ceket : LC Waikiki
Bracelet // Bileklik : Koton

Love <3

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

#3

PERLA Ağız ve Diş Sağlığı Polikliniği ve Botoks Uygulaması