Sweet Dreams are made of 'Pink'

I don't have any idea what pink means to anyone..But I know that it means hope behind pink sunnies,happiness behind pinky windows to me!!
I always need hope and happiness in my life as the source of it so I decided to use pink accessories with other contraversory colours to bring some joy to my look :)
That denim skirt is nearly ten years old and the blazer is nearly three..And both of them has been re-tailored hundreds of times so far!! I think they still look nice though??

Love <3

Başkalarına pembe ne ifade eder bilmem ama pembe renk pembe gözlüklerin ardından bakıldığında umut,pembe panjurların ardından bakıldığında mutluluk demek benim için!!
Eh hayatta bu ikisine de yaşam kaynağı olarak ihtiyaç olduğuna göre,ben de iki zıt rengin tekdüzeliğine anlam yüklemek istedim biraz :)
Kot etek neredeyse on,ceket henüz üç yaşında fakat şimdiye kadar defalarca kez terzide küllerinden doğdular desem mübalağa mı etmiş olurum?? Bence yine de hoş görünüyorlar,değil mi??

Sevgiler <3
E.








What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

Denim Skirt // Kot Etek : Levi's ( not old,it is ancient :P )
Striped Blazer // Çizgili Ceket : LC Waikiki ( old )
White Tee // Beyaz Kayık Yaka Tişört : Mango ( old )
Metallic Pink Flats // Metalik Pembe Babetler : Zara ( old )
Shoulder Bag // Çanta : Mango
Brooch // Broş : Planet Hollywood - London / Londra








Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

YOKO Sivilce ve Akne Bakım Ürünleri

#3