The Gardenia

Wow, I'm sick of doubt 

Live in the light of certain 
South 
Cruel bindings. 
The servants have the power 
Dog-men and their mean women 
Pulling poor blankets over 
Our sailors 

I'm sick of dour faces 
Staring at me from the tv 
Tower, I want roses in 
My garden bower; dig? 
Royal babies, rubies 
Must now replace aborted 
Strangers in the mud 
These mutants, blood-meal 
For the plant that's plowed. 

They are waiting to take us into 
The severed garden 
Do you know how pale and wanton thrillful 
Comes death on a strange hour 
Unannounced, unplanned for 
Like a scaring over-friendly guest you've 
Brought to bed 
Death makes angels of us all 
And gives us wings 
Where we had shoulders 
Smooth as raven's 
Claws 

No more money, no more fancy dress 
This other kingdom seems by far the best 
Until it's other jaw reveals incest 
And loose obedience to a vegetable law. 

I will not go 
Prefer a feast of friends

To the giant family

Severed Garden - Jim Morrison

I know it's a bit pessimistic both to read and listen to it but I do love that song in his own way ;)
So make that song will be played both for you and for me...
XOX




Yukarıda sözleri geçen ( Özellikle Türkçe'ye çevirmedim,sanki çevirince tüm anlamını yitiriyor... ) ve hayli karamsar olan şiiri tüm karanlığına ve gümbürtüsüne rağmen seviyorum..Jim Morrison'ın yeri,tarzı bende apayrı :) Bugün bu müthiş sıcak ve boğucu havaya rağmen,müthiş neşeli ve enerjik bir haldeyim ( sebebi bir sonraki postta ;) ) ve bu parçayı hem size hem de kendime armağan ediyorum :-*
Öpüldünüz!!



The dress is from mum's closet and to be honest,it is one of my favs!! I got it,re-tailored it and wearing it by love - all those colours give extra energy ;) - 

Elbise annemin dolabından ve açık olmak gerekirse aşığım resmen bu elbiseye!! El koydum,terziye verip biraz daralttırdım ve severek giyiyorum - renkleri fazladan enerji veriyor ;) -




What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

Dress // Elbise : from Mum's Closet :D
Bag // Çanta : Lacoste
Flats // Babetler : Mudo Accessories ( my sweet husband's present )
Sunglasses // Güneş Gözlüğü : Mango ( old )
Banglets // Bileklikler : from Bodrum



Stay tuned ;D










Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

YOKO Sivilce ve Akne Bakım Ürünleri

#3