Dancing with the summer breeze..

My heart belongs to dresses...They may be loose,they may be tight,they may be short and every colour is alright!! And it is really so easy to combine them with any accessories,it is effortless!!
Here is another look with a dress..I tried to colorize my face with my beloved make-up brands though I am pregnant ( they are all trustworthy ;) ) but I won't share it now as it is the topic of another post,hihii ;)
Waiting for your lovely comments <3

Kalbim elbiselere ait,gerçekten...Bol olmuş,darmış,kısaymış,falanmış filanmış hiç farketmez..Hepsini severim ve fazla çaba sarfetmeden kombinleyerek giyerim!!
Yine elbiseli bir kombinle karşınızdayım...Gebeliğe rağmen,yüzümü güvendiğim markalara emanet edip biraz renklendirmeye çalıştım ancak bu konuda detaya girmeyeceğim çünkü bu başka bir post konusu ;)
Cici yorumlarınızı bekliyorum <3



Çorapsız elbise giymek candır ;D





What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

Dress // Elbise : Local Store - Yerel Mağaza ( Antalya )
Clutch & Flats // El Çantası & Babetler : Mudo Accessories
Sunnies // Güneş Gözlüğü : Six
Black Ring // Siyah Alyans : Swatch

Love <3








Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

YOKO Sivilce ve Akne Bakım Ürünleri

#3